Friday, September 22, 2006

wired and tired blogs

I bought the September issue of Wired to entertain me on my train ride home from Åbo. There was a table on what’s wired, tired and expired and regarding blogs, politician blogs are out in the cold as the editor’s put them in the Expired category. Programmer blogs aren’t very cool either as they’re in the Tired category. One of my colleagues, who likes them and follows them quite often, probably would oppose here. Personally, reading blogs on a programmer’s life doesn’t really fascinate me. Perhaps because I live with a programmer and have first hand experience on the matter. I do read some who blog the software they’re developing to keep me updated at work but I don’t have a personal interest in them. Ah yes, and what’s wired, you ask? Scientist blogs!

No comments: